The 1 minute teaser of Irumugan was released on April 17th evening as a Chiyaan Vikram birthday special. The teaser has several highlight elements and is being talked about, for all the right reasons.
- The grand production values are evident when we see this teaser, and producer Shibu Thameens is investing a lot of money for the best output on screen.
- Cinematographer R.D Rajasekar's aerial shots of Malaysia, his lighting, presentation of the tunnel and the slick action moments catch the eye instantly.
- Chiyaan Vikram looks his best in the film, and at 50, it seems age just forgot to catch up with him. With a shaggy beard and a funky hair style, Chiyaan is a trend setter with his 'Irumugan' look. And the teaser closes with a shot of the 'other role', where Vikram is seemingly working in a lab, covering his face with a complicated, other-worldly mask.
- Nayanthara looks very sexy and is such a eyeball grabber. Nithya Menen's short haired wig doesn't suit her but trust her to perform well, as always.
- Fans are also talking about the close-up shots of the eyeballs of Vikram and Nayan, and a possible significance behind their eyes. Aren't they normal human beings? Is the sci-fi angle for real, as speculated?
We'll know more when Irumugan releases in July-end. Good job by director Anand Shankar, editor Bhuvan and team.
Credits : Movified.com